Plastic and waste free Cotton Buds. 200 bamboo cotton buds in a recyclable, plastic free box.
In England, it is estimated we use 1.8 billion plastic-stemmed cotton buds a year. An estimated 10 per cent of these cotton buds are flushed down toilets and can end up in waterways and oceans.
If you use plastic cotton buds, why not change to bamboo?
Wild & Stone’s Cotton Buds are 100% biodegradable, meaning you will not be causing any plastic waste by using them. From the packaging, which is completely plastic free and fully recyclable, through to the sticks which are made from bamboo.
Bamboo is a very sustainable crop; a fast-growing grass, it requires no fertiliser and self-regenerates from its own roots, so it doesn't need to be replanted.
- 200 cotton buds per pack
- 7.5cm length
- CE and ISO
Bamboo Cotton Buds - Biodegradable & Vegan - 200 Pack
- Ships from : UK
- Processing Time : 1-2 business days
- Shipping Time : 1-3 business days (UK) / 4–7 business days (Worldwide)
- Shipping costs
- UK: €3
- Rest of the World: € 12
- Shipping costs apply only for the first item in your order (when ordering more than 1 item of the BAMBOO & MORE category in the same order, additional shipping costs are on us so that your cost for shipping remains fixed whatever your order quantity).
- Your satisfaction matters to us. On this item we offer a 30-day return policy - for a refund or an exchange - with no asks.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition as you received it.