Recharge the Oceans!
The world’s only Apple MFI certified charge and sync cable with connector shells made of recycled ocean fishing net plastics.
USB A to Lightning
2 meter length / 6.5 feet
Connector shells of recycled fishing net plastics
Braided recycled textile sleeve
MFI certified by Apple
1 USD from purchase offset to ocean preservation
Every year 640.000 tonnes of fishing gear are dumped into our oceans. Fishing nets that have been discarded at sea are one of the most harmful form of ocean debris. These so called ”Ghost Nets” continue to catch and kill marine life for up to 600 years before degenerating into micro plastics.
By collecting all types of fishing nets and recycle and reprocess them into new products we can break this viscous loop and help preserve the marine flora and fauna with safe and healthy seas.
The connector shells on this cable are made from regenerated fishing net plastics and braided with textile made of recycled PET (rPET) bottles. The packaging is eco friendly and made by recycled FSC paper and biodegradable compostable plastics.
Bleu iPhone Lightning cable · 2 meter · Made of recycled fishing nets
- Ships from : Sweden
- Processing Time : 1-2 business days
- Shipping Time : 1-3 business days (Sweden) / 4-7 business days (Rest of the World)
- Shipping costs: Free shipping Worldwide
- Your satisfaction matters to us. On this item we offer a 30-day return policy - for a refund or an exchange - with no asks.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition as you received it (no wear and tear).